Fitlads complies with the eight principles of the Data Protection Act, which ensure that personal information is:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excesive
- Accurate and up to date
- Not kept for longer than is necessary
- Processed in line with your rights
- Not transferred to other countries without adequate proection. (In fact we don't transfer it outside the UK at all).
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to this website, including your IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, such as your email address and mobile number (if you provided it)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and newsletters
A cookie consists of information sent by Fitlads to your web browser and stored by your browser. This information is then sent back to Fitlads each time your request a page on our website. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. Fitlads uses this to maintain your unique user session.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.